https://www.universalenvironmentalservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ues-favicon.png 0 0 Lisa Bailey https://www.universalenvironmentalservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ues-favicon.png Lisa Bailey2019-05-09 14:21:242022-08-25 18:24:15Semi-Truck - CDL Class A - Transport
Semi-Truck – CDL Class A – Transport
- Responsible for transportation of finished and raw product to/from various locations and processing plants.
- Delivers finished product to the customer in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Uses proper equipment and follows established operating procedures to safely and efficiently perform all duties needed to effectively service the customer.
- Completes all paperwork according to company policies including but not limited to: daily vehicle inspections and maintenance, manifests, driver logs.
- Reports all accidents, spills, and injuries according to the Company Emergency Response Procedures.
- Provide outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with employees and customers.
- Consistently evaluate work and determine if further steps are needed to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Wears Company supplied uniforms; maintains neat, clean appearance at all times.
- Conforms to company attendance and safety policies and follows company procedures.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capable of operating company equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Become familiar and comply with each customer specific loading and off-loading procedures.
- Able to read written instruction, complete required paperwork and perform basic math calculations using a ruler and/or other measuring devices.
- Understands and is capable of completing DOT mandated logbook procedures in an accurate manner.
- Must have a working knowledge of all applicable rules, regulations, and laws of the State, Federal, pertaining to the collection, transportation, and disposal of used oil and other products
- Good verbal, planning and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and handle the stress of customer demands.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A with tanker/hazmat endorsement.
- 2 years of verifiable driving experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid DOT Medical Certificate.
- Ability to obtain or hold TWIC Certification.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Physical activity includes bending, reaching, stretching, climbing in/out of tractors and on top of tanks in addition to various conditions dependent upon customer location/limitations.
- Able to work in inclement weather such as rain or cold for long periods of time.
- Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling and/or moving from less than 100 pounds to over 600 pounds using proper equipment and safe lifting techniques minimizing the risk of injury.
Benefits and Compensation
- Company Driver – Weekly Home Time
- Guaranteed weekly minimum pay $1,125
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Personal Time, etc.
- Group Health Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- 401(K) with generous company match
- Referral bonus program for existing drivers
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term, Long Term Disability
Click Link Below To Apply or Send a resume to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org